If you are under the age of 20, you should ask your parent (or guardian) to read, understand and agree to all the contents of these Terms together, and when you continue to use this website, it is presumed that your parent (or guardian) has read, understood and agreed to accept all the contents of these Terms and abide by all applicable laws and regulations.
When you start using the Service, it is presumed that you fully understand and agree to the following:
1. You acknowledge that some of the content of the Service may be provided by a third-party website, and the Service may direct you to the service or website of the third-party website. You will decide whether to use the services or websites of the third-party website or agree to accept the terms and conditions set by the services or websites of the third party.
2. You acknowledge that unless you have agreed otherwise in writing with the Company, these Terms do not grant you the right to use brand trademarks, brand information, product or service names, slogans, logos and images.
3. The company has the right to revise this policy, and when we make significant changes to the rules on the use of personal information, we will post a notice in a conspicuous place on the official website to notify you of the revised terms and effects. When you continue to use the Service, it means that you understand and agree to this amendment.
4. You agree to use all content of this service, including e-mail as a representation.
5. You acknowledge that in order to protect your rights, you should abide by network usage habits and etiquette, including:
Any act that interferes with, intrudes into or damages network systems or resources is strictly prohibited.
It is strictly forbidden to upload any information that is coercive, obscure, obscene or contrary to public order.
The distribution of computer viruses is strictly prohibited.
The use of automated robot software or any mechanical or electronic equipment is strictly prohibited and disqualifies you from participating in the activities of the Website.
6. Transaction Behavior
When you use the Service to make transactions, you shall conduct transactions in accordance with the mechanism provided by the Company to confirm the quantity and price of goods. After you place your order, you will receive an automatic notification letter indicating that we have received your order. The company reserves the right to change and cancel the order before the order status is updated to the order status of as: confirmed.
If you cancel your order, return or exchange any goods, or do any misconduct that damages the Company after using the Service to make a transaction, we may refuse the transaction or cancel your membership as appropriate.
If the product you ordered falls under the following circumstances: (1) pre-order product, (2) the product page shows that there is no stock, (3) the product must be transferred to the supplier, and the order cannot be established due to the characteristics of the product transaction, the company will notify you by email and coordinate with you on the most appropriate handling method.
When you use the Service to conduct transactions, you may exercise your rights in accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act.
8. The intellectual property rights of the content (including but not limited to program software, graphics, trademarks, and technologies) displayed in this service belong to the company, and the source code shall not be arbitrarily copied, used, modified or parsed without the written consent of the company.
The Company shall not be liable for the suspension or interruption of all or part of the Service due to force majeure such as natural disasters and other factors other than natural disasters.
To the extent permitted by law, the Company has the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Service, or restrict your use of all or part of the Service, at any time for any non-attributable reason that causes the Service to be unable to continue, including but not limited to technical problems, unauthorized intervention, fraud, natural disasters and other force majeure that damages or affects the proceeding, security, fairness, fairness, fairness and reasonableness of the Service.
10. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The governing law of these Terms shall be the laws of the Republic of China and shall be construed accordingly.
In the event of a dispute arising from these Terms or any disagreement between the parties on the rights and obligations related to these Terms, the parties shall negotiate in good faith to resolve them. If the dispute and opinion cannot be resolved through negotiation and litigation is necessary, the parties agree that the Taipei District Court of Taiwan shall be the court of first instance.